Monday, September 17, 2012

Ragnar Race

I ran the Ragnar Race this weekend. It was crazy, fun, tiring, frustrating, exciting and insane all at the same time! I would definitely do it again!  Ragnar is a relay race made up of 12 teammates. You each run 3 sections of the race varying in mileage. You start Friday morning early and run through the day, the night and then finish the next day! We ran with over 200 teams. 194 miles ran in 34 hours! Here are some pictures from the excursion!
 dinner after the race with the whole team at MiMi's Cafe- I was craving and looking forward to my Corn Chowder all day and night long!
 This has become the sweetest sign to come up on. the leg is almost finished!
 My van girls!
 They gave us tattoos of the Ragnar symbol- I haven't had a fake tattoo for years it was pretty fun!
 The whole team at the finish line- tired but happy
 Friday morning at 1am getting ready to leave for San Francisco
 waiting for our team at the finish line
Getting ready to run my first leg! yeah

It was a blast and I think I will do it again next year with my husband! It will be a whole lot better with him there!

No comments:

Followers