Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Baby Weight

This past weekend I got to go visit my younger Brother and his beautiful wife and their most sweet precious new baby girl Kyrie. This is my first niece on my side of the family and I just love her! I bawled like a baby when we left Sunday night handing her over to my mom. It was so sad.
Isn't that the most precious face you have ever seen- I just want to kiss it all day long she is so cute!
Me kissing the cutie pie- I was doing this all weekend!

And good news I am now down 12 pounds! Weight Watchers is really kicking this weight loss into high gear! Thank you Weight Watchers. I am keeping my running and exercising up, I signed up for another 10K Race on Thanksgiving Day in Seattle.
I also found 1 of my before pictures for the whole "before and after pictures" for my weight loss and oh man is it bad. I'll post it for fun...
This was me 12 pounds ago
and here is another one- look at my double chin and tum tum- oh man that is embarrassing
Good thing these were 12 pounds ago- only 20 more lbs to go before Hawaii! Then I will be shooting for an additional 10 lbs after that date. 
I CAN DO IT! I CAN DO IT! I CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Followers