Thursday, May 31, 2012

Picture Blog

I am charging my camera for my girls weekend /weddings this weekend and found some fun pictures and thought I would update.
 After hunting for Easter Baskets- He didn't feel too well if you can't tell?
 Jared was playing the piano at church for fun and all these girls were around the piano watching him and telling him what a great job he was doing- haha as soon as I got the camera they of course had their attention else where.
 Jared Birthday

 This is what Sunday afternoons look like- There is the fat cat Moo Moo on the leaves blanket- she is so fat
 Lil' Bit he likes to sleep with his arms folded ready for prayer- I like this cat
We went to a River Cats game on Memorial Day- I was a blast we got to go with friends the Lungren's in one of the booths/suites. It was nice and way fun! Thanks Lungren's for inviting us along

No comments:

Followers