Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Flying Mattress

Work was slow on Friday- WAY Slow so Jared and I spent the day in between phone calls and emails on Craigslist. I LOVE that website. Well we found a KILLER deal on a King Size Mattress for $100 in excellent condition. So we found a friend who had a truck and went to pick it up after work. On the way back we thought we had tied it down good enough but the wind caught it and it blew out onto the freeway with all the other work hour traffic vehicles. THANKFULLY it landed on the bottom side of the mattress and skidding to the shoulder. No cars hit it and it was perfectly ok.I was so thankful that no accidents happened and that the plush pillow top was not the part that skidded across the freeway :) I still laugh really hard when I think about it. I was driving behind Jared in the truck and was honking like crazy once I saw it was going out- I was also really sad because i thought for sure the mattress was gone and someone was gonna hit it. We are excited to have a King Mattress- now we just need to find a place to move into. YAY!

No comments:

Followers