Sunday, March 8, 2009

Recital & Hair Cut

The weekend has proved to be fantastic! I had a piano recital on Saturday that I have been preparing for for a month now. I played Mozart's Fantasy in D minor and totally nailed it!! I had practiced it a few mintues before the recital and had a few iffy spots but once I got up there they didn't matter. I felt like doing a high kick right there on stage!

So later that night I decided to finally give Jared a haircut. He needed it badly. I have never cut hair before so I was a little nervous. But luckily the hair kit had a little instruction manual and Jared knew what he liked and it worked out great. It only took me an hour, for my first time I thought that was pretty good. I am really proud of myself cause I think he is looking pretty good with his new haircut. Next time I wont wait so long to cut it cause it was a little hard to do it with longer hair.

No comments:

Followers