Friday, March 13, 2009

DECOR!!!

Ok so we finally got our big pictures, we found out the office here at our apartment complex was holding onto them for a week and was not going to call us and tell us they had them. Stupid! anyways so yesterday I decided to decorate the apartment a little more since some of our pictures had come. We have a ton of pictures and picture frames so I wanted some filler wall decor.
So I headed down to Idaho Falls to Ross and found a ton of cool stuff!!! I was so excited to get back home adn show jared and start decorating. Here is what we came up with... This is one of the big pictures we got. I'm still trying to work on this wall it feels a little empty to me. But I wanted to show the picture. Its a little blurry sorry about that.We had gotten a Target giftcard this day, and I stopped by Target to use it except I couldn't find anything desirable to buy. So I got clever and thoguht I would surprise Jared with these T.V. Stand Eating tray things. He works from home and was using a chair as a table and the couch and is was causing some back problems so now he has a little desk. But I wanted to show that I bought some drapes at Ross, you can't see but there are two white panels behind a sage green panel. it gives the room some extra color. also I added thsoe cool candle holders over the T.V. that spot was empty and needed to be filled. :) Here is our new and improved Bedroom. This was my project for the day. I bought these drapes at Walmart and that is the big picture on Canvas that we got in finally. I also bought those three pillows on the bed to make it look like a nice bed and add some decoration.

Ok Here is my favorite part of the day. I bought the "Forever" letters at Walmart, painted them brown and then put some of the pictures that we do have in frames and made that display. Also while at Ross I cound those 3 star shaped wall decor while browsing. The two outside ones have moons on them and the middle is a mirror. Then I discovered that really cool big star/moon/sun thing at ross that just happened to match the three little guys. I was having so much fun shopping for decorations!!! Now I can't wait to get all of our pictures here so I can do the smaller projects to finally complete our apartment and get the random people out of the frames that are on our wall. ;) Our apartment feels like a loving place now. I just want to lounge here and look at it all day.

No comments:

Followers