Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Michigan

Well we finally moved to Michigan, the day slowly came and once it did it flew by! I had all our boxes packed and ready for loading. I had a very hard time saying goodbye to people at work. I cried when we left and sobbed in the car on the way home. I loved working there and loved the people I worked with.
One of our co-workers made this sign and as we left played " Its the Final Countdown" we had to run through it and break it before leaving. haha
 Our first pit stop was Disneyland/California Adventure for 3 days with my sister and brother in law. It was so much fun. I cried when we watched the parade because it was so exciting! And I just couldn't help it.
 Radiator Springs- it is so beautiful at night!
 We then made our way up to Washington to pack all our belongings. I had a really hard time saying goodbye to my family, especially my brother who will be leaving on a mission here in a few weeks and that was the last time i would see him for awhile. We rented a POD and got the biggest one and filled it almost full i could NOT believe how much stuff we had. yikes! we don't even have any children yet. we are in trouble. We then took a stop in Spokane to visit family then Rexburg to visit friends then took a week in Utah ( 4 days) to do a cabin trip with my besties from college.

 This lake smelt like vomit and poop, it was gross i didn't dare touch the water. but Jared like it.

 After utah we drove to COlorado Springs and vistied family there, the next day we drove to Iowa and stayed the night there and then made the final stretch to Ann Arbor Michigan. Total hours in Driving you ask why yes let me tell you = 71 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yikes we are done with roadtrips for awhile. We listened to Percy Jackson the whole way!
 Here we are moving in and unpacking boxes. There is lots of work that needs to be done.
 First day of Dental school. He looks so handsome and awesome! i just love this man!
We met quite a few LDS Couples who are attending the dental school here. I have got dental wives friends now! yeah! the first day Jared left i looked around and was like ' alright what now?' good thing i have the house to keep me busy unpacking and then my parents and then i will be getting a job to pass the time!.

Good news!!! I was on Craigslist late last night and someone was giving there nice looking piano away. i quickly contacted them and i am picking up my very first piano this evening! for FREE!!!!! YEAH!!! How did i get so lucky i have no idea, Heavenly Father must have known i really wanted a piano!

I will post pictures of our place in a few weeks once things are settled. I have a laundry pile coming out my ears, all our blankets needed washing and i didn't realize just how many blankets we had! SO off i go to wash wash wash!

No comments:

Followers