Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hawaii

Hello and Happy New Year! We hope everyone had a fabulous Holiday season! We know we sure did!
So I made myself a goal in August that I was going to be under 140 Pounds by December 15th when my family went to Hawaii, and guess what?
I DIDN'T MAKE IT!!!!!!!
I was 141 pounds the morning of our departure
1 FREAKING pound away! SO Mad!
But i was still happy that i was that close and made it that far.
Here are some good before pictures
 those thunder thighs are so embarrassing- i seriously look huge in these pictures.
 and Here are some after pictures along with a bunch of pictures from Hawaii
Enjoy


 Super windy
 The cutest baby ALIVE- my niece Kryie I just love her she is so stinky cute! I taught her how to roll her tongue ;)
 Here is the Bunker where some episodes of LOST were filmed! This was my favorite of the trip
 and the island area where LOST was filmed
 Hawaii Temple
 View from out Hotel Room

 6 hour delay at the airport on our way there- Boo :'(
 Jared has taken up an interest in reading and is currently into the series  Percy Jackson
 Church building in Hawaii
 Jared out there somewhere snorkeling 



 I really think this picture is funny with my niece Kyrie! haha
 Celebrating our 4th anniversary in style at Roys Restaurant in Oahu
 Went to a water park which was a blast!
 I don't know how to turn this- it saved right side up on my camera- but its cute Jared with Cute smily Kyrie
 Jared Decorated my office for my birthday- random pic before we left for Hawaii
Jared snorkeling on the beach- can you believe that i made Jared go tan for 2 months before we went to Hawaii to make sure he didn't FRY when we got there- he is so white haha but i love it and mission accomplished no FRYING!
I almost cried when we left, i hope we can go back soon before we turn 70 years old. haha


No comments:

Followers