Monday, November 12, 2012

Tough n Dirty

This past weekend I signed up my family to do a 5K Fun Mud Run. And boy was it FUN! It was a little cold but the day was sunny and we had a blast. My mom did it with us but took pictures which is awesome cause we got a bunch of cool ones. See below





 This was obviously before the race




We had a blast and are still cleaning out mud from our ears! We are excited to begin the holidays next week and see family and friends. I am trying to plan ahead what I am eating that way I don't ruin all my hard work of dieting.

Diet Update:
By the way I am down a total of 25 pounds! yeah!  It felt good the other day when I was searching for a pair of jeans to wear and I found some at the bottom of the pile which were my 'save until I am a little skinnier jeans' and when I put them on they were a little big! SCORE! I have a few more weeks to hit my goal and I can do it! I ordered smaller bathing suits for Hawaii so I definitely have to get down my goal now otherwise I will be swimming naked!

No comments:

Followers