Friday, August 3, 2012

Car Purchase

We spent all day last Saturday at the dealership trading in our two cars into one bigger car that we will have for the next 20 years. We are so happy with our purchase!
 We had come back to the house to pick up both of our cars and get all the paperwork that we needed to take back in order to make the purchase. We had already been there for 3 hours in 100 degrees!!!! ( PS in this picture while we were standing there posing a bird pooped on my HEAD! Eww and haha)
 This was after we purchased the new car and walked out and saw our two old cars already placed on the lot next to each other :( it makes me sad to say bye to a car every time. Thanks for taking care of us all those years.
 Here is a new car! 2012 Toyota 4-runner
 These were pictures from earlier in the day- I think they show the color a little better
We are super excited and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I almost cried the first time it got dirt on it.

Our summer vacations are now coming to a close and work is going to pick back up really fast. We will now start the countdown to Hawaii in December,  I already started my Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Followers