Thursday, September 30, 2010

softball

 Our ward has a softball team and we had our first game and can I say how much I love softball!!!!! I stole these pics from my friend Casey cause she is better about taking pictures than I am ( thank goodness).

Casey and I waiting for the game to start. We won by a forfeit but luckily we still got to scrimmage with another team. We will be hitting up the batting cages soon because I am a little rusty.

Bad news- my camera was getting full of pictures so I went on the computer and deleted the selected ones I had already downloaded to the computer and hit delete and of course it deleted all of them. I THANKFULLY uploaded a ton to facebook moments earlier and it saved me some but I still lost some and that breaks my heart. Justin (the other half of Casey) told me his second half of his mission got deleted on accident then I didn't feel so bad after that.

No comments:

Followers