Monday, May 3, 2010

Family!


The Latest and Greatest in our lives - my friend Rachelle got married last month and here is our roommate dinner that we did the night before. Jared and I were able to visit Washington for a long weekend, Jared had been there all week shadowing dentists and Oral surgeons I came on Thursday and surprised my mother in Law. Then this past weekend we went down to Boise to attend our Nephews Baptism. It was a blast being with lots of family for the weekend. It stinks now that we have to come back to school and work... sometimes I really hate being a grown up but oh well. Here are lots of pictures from our adventures.
This movie theater is where Jared purposed to me. We forgot to get a picture the night of and so here it is two years later!
Jared with our good friends new baby Brittan, I thought he looked pretty cute carrying a car seat so I had to snap a shot.

Here is family singing and playing to Guitar Hero
This duck decided to nest and lay eggs right in the middle of the street where there are a few trees and bushes. Every time we got close it would hiss and the picture below is of Jared doing a hissing noise.
It has been a really fun month for us. We miss being around family it was good to have these few weekend getaways to spend some time with them. We love you all!

No comments:

Followers