Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dress Up!

So this is Jared, blogging for the first time. Wish me luck. By the way, blogging with just the BlogSpot website is way too hard.  I found a program which was already on my computer called Windows Writer, and it is way easier. But now onto the actual blog.

We spent Halloween with my brother Brian and his family. It was a long drive but a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of what everyone wore.

Here is Alyssa. It was appropriate because she is always barking in the garage and growling at visitors.100_1909 

This is John… a soccer player if you couldn’t tell.100_1911

I know he is hard to see due to the camouflage, but he was an army soldier.   100_1910

Kaden had a fun costume. He decided he wanted to be a big red dragon.
100_1917
Later that night we went around the block with the kids. Kaden was funny because right before he went up to a door he told me he had to go to the bathroom and then walked up to the door farting with every step… I was worried they were going to be sharts but luckily they weren’t.

You can’t see very well in this picture but Alex dressed up as a teenager from the 50’s with the pink skirt and everything. 100_1916 

We dressed up as a Doctor and a Nurse.  I enjoyed having Crystal as my nurse :-).
100_1915

The best costumes by far were from Brian and Liz.  They had a couple of friends who spent a lot of money and made some nice pirate costumes. Brian actually carried a real sword. they were pretty sweet if i do say so my self. 100_1913 100_1921 
In the end it was really fun, plus we got to see Brain and Liz’s new place which was really nice, a lot better then before.

No comments:

Followers