Sunday, September 27, 2009

Salsa Surprise in the Eyes!

HAHA! Ok so the funniest thing happened this evening, I made a potato and egg dish for dinner and Jared adn I sat down to eat it together. I had just poured the salsa onto my eggs and put the cap back on ( didn't screw it back on) just placed the cap on top. Jared tookt he bottle and shook it once to make sure the cap was on and the cap didn't come off so he figured it was and so then he shook the bottle really hard twice in a row and the cap flies off and salsa goes everywhere!!!! HAHA I went to pour him some orange juice and i was thinking in my head something very wet is landing on my face and clothes whta the heck? I open my eyes to a beautiful arrangment of salsa on the walls the floor the table my clothes Jareds clothes and all over our faces. Jared got it in his eye and we happened to buty Medium spice so it burned a little. We stopped and look at each other and then fell over laughing!!!! It was hilarious! Even writing it now I keep laughing. here are a few pictures, they don't do it justice of couse... HAHA Oh I love you Jared!!!








No comments:

Followers