Saturday, June 13, 2009

so so so much fun...

I have a roommate who got married this past weekend and we were able to go. I went down Wednesday night and stayed through Sunday and Jared met me down there Friday night. It was our first time apart from beign married and it SUCKED!The weekend was fun., It was exciting to be there for Calee and Keenan.This is Jared and I at the reception, we didn't plan to match but thought it was cool. She had a double reception because her younger sister got married the day after her. It was crazy!
Here is Calee, Kelsey and I being silly. I look like a pig! HAHA, we are goofs

Here we are two days before her wedding at her Bridal shower.



Jared and I have set up a softball team for the semester. We have so much fun playing for fun. Here I am running home, Jared was out becuase of his surgery, which he has healed extremely well! He is quite the trooper and tough kid.






No comments:

Followers